blog Layouts

blog Layouts

My Evil Twin: Slowly picking me apart: Dear All blog Layouts

blog Layouts

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dear All

Hi Everyone. I felt I owed it to you guys to tell you that first of all, I apologize for not writing much anymore. Especially to Trevelyana my home girl, I'll email you. To Farhan my fan i'll be back soon , full swing :) just wait eheh and to Ionflux. To Lipstick Wahhbbi, omg I love your blog! readong about Sheikh Hassan alSafar as I type. Mystique.. we're still on girl, I'll talk to you laterl. shhh secret gotta shut up before I spill the beans lol.

I do actually still write but like some other bloggers, I am only human lol. I kinda lost track of why I started writing in the first place. If you see my earlier post they had more soul to them coz of the comfort that it wasn't too public. Some how along the way i liked the attention and started to write what I thought people wanted to read sighhh . I forgot why I did it in the first place, and bam! a writer's block coupled with bad grammar and spelling. lol

Writing for me was always an outlet. A form of self expression to unload the shit inside the heavy heart I own.

I have a secret diary somewhere in the blogosphere now. I'm just trying to deal with some issues that I REALLY don't think is healthy for ANYONE to know about. Sighhh


I'll see you guys when things are back on track in my life.

For now , I leave you with this beautiful poem by one of my favourite poets.

See ya when I see ya.

love,
Arabiana

2 Comments:

Anonymous Farhan said...

hey girl... i will wait for you to come back... hope things are back on track for you... very soon.. may god bless you... take care... come back soon

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Farhan said...

Hey Happy New Year to you n ur family.... Have a great year ahead......

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home