blog Layouts

blog Layouts

My Evil Twin: Slowly picking me apart: My dreams are trying to tell me what's wrong.. blog Layouts

blog Layouts

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My dreams are trying to tell me what's wrong..

I dreamt last night of chairs and stairs ..lots of stacked and unstacked chairs in my way I was going up and down some weird stairs , maybe down more than up. I was looking for something. I think there was another girl with mehelping me find my way. I was out, she lead me in. I've been there before in my dreams. They remind me of my university building.. but with exists and turns that were new to me.. .. what a wierd dream..

Only lately have I been dreaming and remembering those dreams. Only when when my world was Gray.

Will I dream anymore?

I looked my dream up:

Stairs

1. If the dreamer is climbing the stairs, then he is "on his way to the top." If the staircase is bright and cheery, the climb to the top will be easy and pleasant. But if the staircase is dark and frightening, the dreamer may have to face some unpleasant situations before he gets to where he wants to be.

2. If the dreamer is descending the staircase, and the staircase is a pleasant one, then he may soon complete a difficult task and be able to relax for awhile. But if the staircase is dark and gloomy, or the dreamer is falling down the stairs, then the dreamer may be in danger of being "on his way down." Look to other symbols in the dream to judge how this can be prevented.

3. If someone known to the dreamer is either climbing or descending the staircase, depending on whether the dreamer is at the top or the bottom, that person is either rising or descending to meet the dreamer.

4. If an unknown male figure is either climbing or descending the staircase, then the dreamer's intellect will be challenged in some way. If it's an unknown female figure, then emotional matters will either rise to a major turning point, or fall to a level of normalcy.

Astrological parallels: Saturn, Uranus, Pluto.

Tarot parallel: The Wheel of Fortune.

As for the Chairs...

chair

A chair in a dream represents an opportunity to rest, relax, stop, think, or wait for what's next - or whatever else you tend to do in a chair. Dreaming that you're tired and you can't find a place to sit down would represent a feeling of overwhelm or a need to rest in your real life.

( so many chairs but couldn't sit down , infact was moving them away.. wierd..self torment anyone? )


A chair in a dream can represent a place to rest (mentally, emotionally, physically), or it can represent your place in the world (just as a chair can represent your place in a room). Not being able to find a place to sit down can mean you're feeling like there's no opportunity to rest or take a break in your life right now, or it can mean that you're feeling challenged in figuring out where you "fit in" right now. Returning to your a seat where you were sitting and finding that someone else has taken it means you're feeling someone has "taken from you" in some way - stolen your limelight, taken advantage of you, or ignored your rights or needs somehow.

oh my god...

School :

School

If you dream of being back to school as an adult, pay more attention to your past and things from your childhood. Dreaming of school also could carry a message that life wants to teach you a lesson. On the other hand, the school dream may reflect tension and pressures in your waking life. Looking at a school building in your dream means that you keep on making the same mistakes and it is time to learn from past experiences. Seeing a student signifies that someone wants to fool you.

mee oh my...

School - Lessons in life. Self understanding is learning to know yourself (psychological). Life's experiences. Have you learned from them or do you ignore what is evident for what is convenient?

OMG!!!!!


I BELIEVE IN DREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

2 Comments:

Blogger Bo3Bo3 said...

I love your style banana. I believe in dreams, specially the ones that never came to realty....yet. Isn't it amazing how dreams makes you always holding so tight to hope? Nice post.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Arabiana Banana said...

thanks bo3bo3, nice to see u around here. Dreams will always be dreams

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home