blog Layouts

blog Layouts

My Evil Twin: Slowly picking me apart: I want my hole blog Layouts

blog Layouts

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I want my hole

Hiding in comfort. That;s my forte'. All that is ( or might be) uncomfortable is something to be avoided ( unless avoiding it would be more uncomfortable), and all that brings me comfort ( food, DISTRACTIONS, movies, drink, shopping, drugs, karaoke.. )
is to be sought after ( unless seeking them would be uncomfortable) what the hell am i saying... sighhhh

Most Feared Fortune Cookie " The scholar who cherishes the love of comfort is not fit to be deemed a scholar"

MOTTO ( taken from tolkien) : " In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with he ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry , bare, sandy, hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."

It was my hole and I miss it. I need to start digging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home