blog Layouts

blog Layouts

My Evil Twin: Slowly picking me apart: Here's to you! My Master teacher in disguise blog Layouts

blog Layouts

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Here's to you! My Master teacher in disguise

Today, The last of the baby hamsters died. Eaten, torn by its own flesh and blood. Born and nursed only to be stripped out of life, suddenly, viciously, permanently. An omen. And with it, I, am reborn.

He said he wanted to help me find myself. Walk with me, unconditionally, soulfully, surely, truly, that I was his purpose… his past, present and future. Well my friends .. Salud!

If there were one thing that he helped me find was the fact that I needed no man, no friend no, no soul mate to help me find anything.

My sin and the sin of my daughters.. Clairvoyance.

I now know where she gets it from. Why she worries about how to go home when I don’t bring a car, why she worries about the mall closing and not being able to go home when it’s dark, where to put the hamsters when they grew up. They never did.

What a waste of brain power. One day like me, she’ll know when to waste no more.

I yet have to learn how to hold my tongue. Restrict my fingers. Stop my thoughts from ruining my moments. Maybe in time I will. But for now, I continue….till something overpowers me. What power I have.. how much I don’t realize it. I don’t buy my own bull… sell it back to me and you win me over.

Life 101. A collection dedicated to all who need it. I might say all I got to say in an hour, in a week, month or year. For I don’t stop till I unload. I don’t know when I’ll feel lighter.

To you my Master teacher in disguise:

Thank you for showing me the truth. May it not be the truth I thought it was…for both our sakes.

“ Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.”- SIR WINSTON CHURCHILL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NSU - 4efer, 5210 - rulez

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home